Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Book List

YOU The Owners Manual; Michael F. Roizen, MD & Mehmet C. Oz, MD. An insider's guide to the body that will make you healthier and younger.  This book is very informative, but Dr. Oz tends to use too many "funny" comparisons and it got annoying, but I still learned alot.

All New Square Foot Gardening; Mel Bartholomew.  A fantastic book that teaches you a whole new way of gardening and how to grow more in less space.  I'm utilizing the information I have learned in this book in our own garden this year.

Heaven is for Real; Todd Burpo. A little boy's astounding story of his trip to heaven and back.  I couldn't put this book down and read it in two nights.  It's a must read for everyone.

The Purpose Driven Life; Rick Warren.  A 40 day journey to discover Gods purpose for your life.  I really enjoyed reading this book and the dicovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment